- Eggs, whole, 3 pc
- Egg whites, 3 pc
- Feta cheese low fat,3/4 c.
- Mozarella low fat, grated ½ c.
- Rosemary fresh
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Olive oil, 2 Tbsp
- 1 cup cooked carrots+broccoli+cauliflower
- Onion, minced, 1 pc
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Position a rack in the upper part of the oven and preheat to 230 degrees C.
- Whisk the whole eggs and whites in a bowl.
- Add the fetta cheese and whisk until almost smooth. Whisk in the mozzarella and rosemary.
- Cook the garlic in the olive oil over medium-high heat until it starts to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the onion, season with salt and cook 2 minutes. Add the vegetables, increase the heat to high and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Spread the egg mixture evenly in the pan. Cook, until a thin crust forms on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Run a rubber spatula around the edge to release the egg from the pan. Continue cooking until the bottom is golden. Sprinkle with the parmesan and paprika;
- transfer to the oven and bake until just set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover and let sit, 5 to 7 minutes.