healthy rkakat cheese
Serves 24 pieces
- phyllo pastry dough, cut in medium sized triangles250 g, low fat
- Bulghari cheese crumbled, one block, 250 g, low fat
- Fresh thyme
- Fetta cheese low fat, 200 g
- Oil spray
- Chia seeds, 4 Tbsp
- Flour 1 Tbsp
- Grate the cheese in a large bowl
- Add the fresh thyme to the cheese mix as the chia seeds.
- Take one triangular sheet of dough and place 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture at 2 cm from the base. Fold the base of the sheet over the filling, then fold in the two sides and roll up. To seal well, dip the tip of the triangle with some water-diluted flour.
- repeat same
- bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.