For a healthier tomorrow, your menu is especially designed for nutritional plans that you can easily adapt and add to your lifestyle. Our staff is perfectly trained to meet the best quality & hygiene standards in creating and planning your healthy food.
When you are losing weight rapidly, make sure that you are losing your body fat, not your body muscles or body water. Our meals are controlled to maintain high standard of quality & taste, and specifically planned to meet your desired result for your body.
We do Healthy Catering for Companies, Schools, Universities and Hospitals.
Eating too much food in the evening can lead to poor sleep, weight gain and lowered self-esteem if you feel you cannot control it.
DO NOT SKIP MEALS
- Skipping meals and becoming overly hungry by evening can lead to nighttime binge eating.
- Recent studies revealed that when people ate three meals a day only 13% binged. When people skipped breakfast, 24% binged and when people skipped breakfast and lunch, 60% binged.
- In general, people who spread their meals throughout the day seem to be better able to control their eating.
SLEEP YOUR 8 HOURS
- Sleep is a regulator of two hormones that effect appetite
- One study reported a 24% increase in hunger, with excessive, uncontrollable cravings such as cookies and cake.
INCREASE YOUR FIBERS
- High-fiber foods can help you feel full for a longer period of time and cause satiety from fewer calories, since high-fiber foods generally take longer to digest.
- Consuming high-fiber foods at dinner can help you avoid nighttime hunger and lose weight.
- A 2005 review published in the journal “Nutrition” found that increasing fiber intake is associated with a lower body weight and body fat. High-fiber foods include fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds.
Everyone loves a party.
There’s something about getting together with your friends.
But with so many people trying to live healthier these days, finding tasty, healthy food in celebrations can be a challenge.
Scientists have proven that we eat more at a buffet.
If you are cooking for the party, Reduce the fat in creamy dressings or dips by using low-fat or fat-free yogurt instead of sour cream or mayonnaise.
Use flavored vinegars or lemon juice to enhance the flavor of a salad without adding fat. Or fill a spray bottle with oil and vinegar so your guests can lightly mist their salads.
If you are a guest, make sure to scan your options before plating and limiting your choices to 2 entrees, one of which is green and 1 main course.
If you are a guest, make sure to limit your sauces servings to 2 Tbsp for salad sauce and chose your main course that has less sauce or no sauce.
Avoid skipping a meal the next because you have over indulged in food during a celebration.
You are trying to build healthy habits and punishing yourself by skipping meals is not a healthy habit.
Instead, increase your workout during the week and continue with your healthy habits of cutting down on sweets and fat.
We have been told many times that it is healthy to reduce sodium intake.
Too much sodium in the body is bad because:
- It affects more water retention in the body
- Which puts more pressure on the heart and blood vessels to function
- May cause high blood pressure
Most people eat more sodium than they should, often without knowing it
Tips on reducing sodium
- Use the Nutrition Facts label to check the amount of sodium in foods. Try to choose products with 5% Daily Value (DV) or less. A sodium content of 20% DV or more is high.
We provide nutritional consultations for weight loss, weight gain, bodybuilding, exercise plan, pregnancy, diabetes & hypertensed patients. in addition to weight management for children & adolescents.